It's been 1 year since i upgraded to Intel 10th Generation Platform, Here's how everything went.

So it's been more than an year since i upgraded to 10th gen intel platform, i have the quadcore i3 10105f with hyperthreading and my motherboard is an asrock h470m-hdv. My budget was really tight so i didn't have much option as i was buying new, both combined costed me Rs. 10,800.

I got the cpu with bank offer for 5800 and my asrock board was the cheapest board available online but for that i had to sacrifice a nvme ssd slot. at that time for socket lga1200. it has served me really well for the given period and i want to continue using it for forseeable future.

It might not be the most powerful chip or fancy motherboard by any means but for an average user like me it should serve the purpose as 4c/8t cpus are still relevant, i am not a hardcore gamer and my 1050 ti already bottlenecks my cpu by a huge margin so that would be my first priority to upgrade if i ever decide to in near future, i know 1050 ti is barely capable of 1080p gaming anymore as it can't even provide stable 30fps at lowest settings in many modern titles but i can deal with that as gaming is not my first priority

Comments