My computer has finally been fixed, now waiting to get a new GPU

In the meantime, i will use the laptop because the mx130 is way better than gt 710.

So it's been few days since i received my replacement of CPU from RMA, for those who don't know (haven't seen my older build post). i own a 10th gen i3 (10105f). The performance of the chip is quite satisfying for the price, it can probably maintain stable 60fps at ultra settings even in most recent AAA titles.

My motherboard (ASRock) was also sent for RMA though it was found out it was working fine. But at that day they didn't have any engineer at their service center and Intel's one was closed down. SO we had to wait a few days to find out when Asrock team messaged us confessing that board is alright and at next weekend i got the chance to go to Intel service center where they promised a replacemnt under 10-12 days but pleasantly it was done and delivered to me in under a week.

To say the least i had a really nice RMA experience and i'm hoping i don't have to face such issues anytime soon as my h110 and z170 boards died with their respective CPUs. I have also replaced hyperx fury 2133mhz ram 16GB Kit to Hynix ones because it is 2666mhz, just another old fashioned looking RAM sticks with no heatsink but i don't mind that.

Comments