My experience with Intel i3 10th generation CPU RMA

 so it was just over half an year since i got my cpu and mobo of asrock h470 and i3 10105f, i am very satisfied with the performance of my cpu and motherboard is also a decent budget option. Both were very afforable for me and i saved some money with discount on the i3. Couple of months ago our home electricity started to malfunction which killed my cpu. Originally i went to asrock service center as intel one at that specific day was closed, only to be informed by asrock team that my mobo is alright, they couldn't confirm hands on at the same day because there were no engineers at that time at the office. So after 1 and a half  week i got the chance to go to intel service center, same as before there were no engineers available on weekend there as well but they assured if there's any fault it would get replaced and you will recieve replacement at your doorstep in 10-12 days but thankfully it took only 6 days which was less than a week, i was impressed. Also the fact that i received a brand new sealed pack replacement. So overall my Intel RMA experience was pretty good and i am really impressed by their service, i would rate them 8/10. At additional note, CPUs aren't that commonly prone to failure, it's probably the last thing you would expect to become defective compared to gpu, ram, psu. mobo, HDDs etc.

Comments